BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Recalled

I saved nearly every major piece of baby gear from Quincy with the hopes I would one day pass it forward to my sister... little did I know I would end up using it again.  I have found that nearly everything I saved has been recalled - and in searching for new straps for the high chair found a recall for it too:  http://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls/cosco_hi.html

Apparently, the damn chair comes dislodged from the base and falls - I could have told them that before it made it to the market.  Do they not test their equipment before stocking the shelves of every Babies R Us?  I made it through Quincy with this thing and I knew it was quirky then - I just adjust as always, but I will consider purchasing a new one.  Knowing their is a recall somehow kicks mama guilt into gear.  That's why I have a brand new crib, mattress, infant car seat and stroller.  I didn't even look up the bassinet, but I'm sure it was a recall too...

0 comments: