BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bitchin'

I have like two wonderful friends who actually read this blog - and I say "Thank you" for caring!  Thanks for reading and checking in on my rants and raves and my progress.  Knowing you look in every now and again helps keep me motivated.

Please know that sometimes - oftentimes - I like to bitch.  And, when I get pissy at a pair of pants or the numbers on the scale, I have a tendency to bitch in my blog.  For me it's my therapy.

I know it will take some time and I know I look a lot better than many others just 2 months in - but I'm impatient as hell and I hate being heavy.  I'll try to be a little more positive and focused on the goal, because like it as I might, bitchin' ain't gonna burn a single calorie.

0 comments: